This delicious appetizer bite is easier to make than you think! It's a perfect food idea for holiday parties. Here's how to make it:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
● Nonstick cooking spray
● 24 wonton wrappers (2”)
● 1 (15-ounce) container Food Club Part-Skim Ricotta
● 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 tablespoon orange zest
● 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme (plus more for garnish)
● 1 cup Food Club Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place one
wonton wrapper in each muffin cup and press down to shape. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until
golden-brown and crisp. Transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
- While wontons bake, combine ricotta, salt, pepper, olive oil, orange zest, and thyme in a
food processor. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes, scraping
down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Divide whipped ricotta mixture between wonton cups and top each with a dollop of
cranberry sauce. Garnish with fresh thyme.