Make a party punch you can really sink their teeth into. This deep red cranberry, orange and ginger ale punch is perfect for your spooky Halloween gathering.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 3 hours 25 minutes, including freezing
● 1 (64-ounce) bottle Food Club Cranberry Juice Cocktail
● 1 (6-ounce) box Food Club Orange Gelatin Dessert
● 1 (2-liter) bottle Food Club Ginger Ale
● 1 tube black decorating gel
● 1/2 cup black sugar crystals
- In a large pot, bring 2 cups Food Club Cranberry Juice Cocktail to a boil. Stir in Food Club
Orange Gelatin Dessert until dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring into 13”x9” casserole dish. Freeze for 1 hour, then
scrape mixture with fork, breaking up any large icy pieces. Freeze for another hour,
scrape again, then freeze one more hour and scrape until mixture is evenly slushy.
- Pour mixture into punch bowl, add ginger ale and stir until well-blended.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with black decorating gel dipped in black sugar crystals.