- 6 to 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/2 cup Food Club sour cream
- 1/2 cup Food Club mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Food Club chili powder
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, from one lime
- 2 tablespoon lime juice, from one lime
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat a gas or charcoal grill to 400F. Once heated, clean grates.
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, chili powder, lime zest, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Place husked corn on grill grates. Grill corn for 3 minutes or until kernels begin to turn golden brown and begins to brown. Turn over and repeat. When all of the sides are browned, remove from grill.
- Plate corn and top with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle chili powder if desired and serve!